The Squelch solution is an on-demand knowledge management tool that helps customer support and success professionals resolve difficult cases, reduce customer churn, and improve team efficiency.
The Squelch solution is an award-winning, industry-leading application that guides customer support and success agents toward the information, best practices, reports, and other associated tools needed to win renewals, upsells, and most of all, trust and loyalty.
- UI integration reflects the native set of permissions established in Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Knowledge.
- Runs analysis and models on the data it indexes to provide insights about customers as well as reports about team engagement to managers and other stakeholders.
- Offers fine-grain settings to Salesforce admins to configure the connection according to their corporate policies.
About the Salesforce Integration
The Squelch app is a native application built for Salesforce and is available on the Salesforce AppExchange. The app helps customer support agents resolve their most difficult cases without having to leave their existing Salesforce workspace. The Squelch app works in both Classic and Lightning Experience and understands all of your Salesforce data so that it can display exactly what is needed while in Case, Account, and Knowledge views.
“We are happy to welcome Squelch into the AppExchange, as they provide customers with an exciting new way to succeed in business by delivering the ultimate experience to their customer base,” said Mike Wolff, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce.
- As customer support and success agents access their Salesforce content (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Knowledge), they will also be able to view other non-Salesforce content within their ecosystem, making it easier to find the information needed to resolve complex cases faster and reduce customer churn.
- Automatically identifies cases that are about the same customer issue as the current case — including allowing agents to view only similar cases that have already been resolved — to ensure that time is saved and any problem is solved just once.
© 2019 Squelch