The Squelch solution is an on-demand knowledge management tool that helps customer support and success teams reduce customer churn, resolve difficult cases, and improve team efficiency.
The Squelch software is an award-winning, industry-leading application that guides customer support and success agents toward the information, best practices, reports, and other associated tools needed to win renewals, upsells, and most of all, trust and loyalty.
About the Atlassian Integration
The Atlassian integration is an API-level connector between the Squelch software and JIRA or Confluence, which links a specific Squelch user account to that user’s Atlassian account for these applications. The projects and spaces that the user wishes to access via Squelch are then indexed.
- It allows customer support and success agents to access their JIRA and Confluence content, combined with other types of enterprise content, to find the information needed to resolve complex customer cases faster and reduce customer churn
- It does so while respecting the native set of permissions established in JIRA and Confluence
- It runs analysis and models on the data it indexes to provide insights about customers as well as reports about team engagement to managers and other stakeholders
- It offers fine-grain settings to Atlassian admins to configure the connection
- It supports cloud-based, third-party hosted and on-premise installations of JIRA and Confluence
© 2019 Squelch