In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Squelch will respond to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Squelch Website or Platform Services that are reported to Squelch’s designated copyright agent, identified below. At Squelch’s discretion and in appropriate circumstances (which circumstances may include, by way of example, users who repeatedly infringe others’ copyrights), Squelch may terminate the accounts of users who infringe upon the copyright, or other intellectual property rights, of others. If you believe that one of our users is a repeat infringer of your work, please let us know that in addition to the information required below. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of one, please report alleged copyright infringement by contacting our copyright agent and including the following:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that you are requesting be removed or to which access is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum (if applicable) the URL of the link shown on or through the Squelch Website or Platform Services where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature. Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Squelch’s designated copyright agent:
555 Twin Dolphin Drive, Ste. 170
Redwood City, CA 94065